silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Shadow's Break

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Comfrey and Yarrow, that was the freckled herbalist mission as he had slipped out on diligent white tipped paws into the marshy territory and into the pine tree filled Icy Heartlands, however, the felines paws did not stop until he saw the sun break through the lush canopy and Mossfreckle’s chilled paws entered the fertile clearing of Shadow’s Break. A rustle in the pine needle underbrush perked sepia oriental shaped ears and sent a shiver down the medicine cat apprentices spine… had going out alone been a bad idea?… he was not at the border… soon the prickles of anxiety faded as freckled nose twitched and white maw opened to take in the scents past the heady alpine and the fresh smell rotting leaves as leaf bare thawed to the soon coming new leaf - it was only the scents of prey fear and a tom who he did not recognise, but the scent was Shadowclan nonetheless. Curiosity piqued the cautious freckled oriental shaped medicine cat stalked carefully and quietly towards the scent, sorry 'bout that, little dude. You know how it is settled oddly against the sensitive hairs in the canals of his large ears… such strange melancholy filled the large orange tabby’s tones, genuine respect and sorrow echoed in his words - lacking the usual mockery those words would hold from most other warrior… if they were even said.

”Prey does really give us the ultimate gift doesn’t it, Mossfreckle purred kindly, no hint of malice or mockery edging his tones, ”a life for a life to keep the clan fed,” a subtle nod to the dead mouse that he warrior stood over - he was quite endearing in a way but the freckled oriental shaped medicine cat was not really too sure in what way. ”I have not seen you around, I’m Mossfreckle - Lostspark’s apprentice,” he was proud of his rank of course but the clan knew already and he was proud of call the lithe grey former enforcer his mentor, ”Seeing as we are both out alone would you like to help me gather some herbs, many paws make light work!! I can help you with hunting if you would like too,” the felines tones where chipper and open in a slip of naïveté, a momentarily show of Mossfreckle’s age before he settled back into his calm thought out demeanour. The large ginger tabby seemed sweet enough but in the end insecurity raked its claws down his heart as bitter voiced taunted the freckled oriental shaped felines stupidity… he felt like he had the brain of that dead mouse… but part of him wanted to get to know the Tom better… really for no reason besides company and piqued curiosity but something about this tom caught Mossfreckle’s attention.

{ @Mica ~ Hillstrider }
[ welcome to the people did not do what moss needed herb patrol herb patrol ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker