My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: the losers' club

aHgsh I can't chose between Bev & Mike Uhssshshshsha Bev, Bev all the way
Name: Beekit - Beepaw - Beespirit
Role Desired: The Glue
Appearance: Here {Mixed Tabby}
Roleplay Sample:
Quote:
Paws brushed the undergrowth as the cats left. Shadow's ears flicked around as the molly listened for any sign of trouble. Her tail flicked side to side, trying to think. They had eaten some traveling herbs before, and both had a small supply. Her nose sniffed around, hoping no cats from the clans were near. Her eyes were sharp, cutting through the forest as she looked around. "Over here," she mewed. Shadow let her trainee around, making sure to get as far away from their home. The clans would be expanding soon, and they shouldn't be there to see what will happen.
Quote:
Aspen walked through the bushes. His golden orbs looking around as he flicked his tail. The tom kept his belly low, looking around for something. His nose caught a whiff of a cat. The tom shrugged it off, moving closer as he spotted a small flash of fur. He had settled her for a while, and he needed some food. Aspen longed for rabbits, but it was hard to find in this area. The fur moved, and Aspen jumped on it. But, it wasn't prey. He threw himself off, sheathing his claws before looking to see a cat before him.

Last edited by judas; November 10th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.