View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

LAST TIME

THIS IS THE
LAST
TIME
WE CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE XDD

You've seen Kila the werewolf
You've seen Waasi the demon princess
You've seen Paris and Africa
You've seen places to never even exist

but now we take it to a whole new level.........

This thread will consist of many alternate universes (AUs) So that the story of our Characters will go however we want. Or at least close to the x3. When that plot it over, we create a whole new untouched universe to start a whole new story. This means our characters can be whatever, be born to whoever, date whoever, die or survive however. You basically name it. Whenever we start a new plot, One of us will post a summary of it so you can have an idea and follow along. I WILL ALSO INFORM WHEN WE ARE CLOSE TO ENDING ONE.

With that all said and done, I just have some rules:

1. NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS. Especially if it's in a world where powers do not exist. You character can be more advanced in fields, or possess an element that is naturally stronger than another element, but nothing crazy
  2. Only have as many characters as you can handle. I need to follow this one A LOT. I get too carried away XDD. All of your characters will have a chance of being the star since we do not stay in one universe. Don't worry about someone not getting as much attention, because they will end up getting that attention.
  3. Once we make a plot, we should probably stick to it. If we try and throw a whole bunch of ideas into it, it'll lead to the plot being too long of having the same problems as before. We should finish a plot before adding in another plot.
  4. Be respectful to one another. I know I really don't have to say this because we're such close friends, but it's nice to have a little nudge in the right direction :3
  5. Have fun!! Don't let this make you think you have to dull out your imagination. That's the last thing I want. Remember, this thread and the LG thread is for all of us. Let's make it count and live it to the fullest!

With that final thing said....
This IS private unfortunately. If you honestly want to join that bad, we can talk one on one in the PM. Honestly, I'd love to see if people are interested! I want to make me online family wider! ^-^

And now the mentions

@Random Melody @Shadomaru @Rubinaito