View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto opens the door smiling happily when he saw them “ mi amor! You made it sorry I couldn’t come here with you. Winter needed help on.... outfits for angel” he says playfully when a loud growl was heard behind him. It was Angel angered voice that can be heard “ I would rather suffer though Demons stories than wear this!! Valentine will not see me like I swear to god! Winter if you-“ was cut off by sounds of a bit of fighting and growling. Naruto laughs softly “ ..... he’s just playing around”
Sage embraced Naruto happily, pulling away so he could look down at Naruto with a smile. "Happy to see you, love." He murmured. He had dulled down his look a little this time, simply sporting wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a green sweater with silver runes on it.

Valentine poked his head through the door. "Aw, Angel, I wanna see you in a cute outfit!" He laughed out loud, stepping in. In the warm light one could easily make out his distinct features; warm cocoa skin and sparkling silver eyes, curly dark hair that spilled just over his ears and a beautiful red and white sweater accompanied by jeans. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for Angel to appear.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡