View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage embraced Naruto happily, pulling away so he could look down at Naruto with a smile. "Happy to see you, love." He murmured. He had dulled down his look a little this time, simply sporting wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a green sweater with silver runes on it.

Valentine poked his head through the door. "Aw, Angel, I wanna see you in a cute outfit!" He laughed out loud, stepping in. In the warm light one could easily make out his distinct features; warm cocoa skin and sparkling silver eyes, curly dark hair that spilled just over his ears and a beautiful red and white sweater accompanied by jeans. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for Angel to appear.
Naruto smiles happily as he holds Sages hand close “ I’m always happy to see you mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses sage hand as if he was teasing him. “ also a bit of a warning. killer is mad at us so... you’ll only get a real kiss when he’s not around “ he says with a playful wink.

Angel growls loudly “ You have no say in this!” He yells back when winter suddenly pushes him out showing Angel who was forced in a rather interesting looking devil outfit. He even wore horns and little devil tail as well. By interesting I mean cute and Demon wore the opposite of that and was just sitting by bored out of his mind when Angel began blushing madly as winter closes the door and stands in front of the door. “ nope. Valentine he’s ready!! “ Angel growls loudly “ Winter you’re dead to me”