View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Default Re: HorizonClan Sign-ups!

Name: Fury

Age(moons): 46

Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: Loner(With ex-tribe experience. See biography for more information).

Rank (if Clan):Warrior.

Appearance (REALISTIC PLEASE): Dark grey tom with blazing orange eyes. Medium build. Quiet. Can be quick in a fight but when facing another cat with extreme dexterity he has to be cautious. Pin him in a corner with two or more cats and he's finished unless you give him a chance to escape into a more open area. His reflexes are fine, but as mentioned before, a much quicker cat could take him. Has a long, rugged scar over his left shoulder. Deep, husky voice. Walks with confidences, yet has a restricted, disciplined stride that he was taught as a Jaeger(Again, see biography for details on "Jaeger").

Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): INFJ-T(Yet again, I have a nice, big description of his personality in the biography)

Family: DEAD. DEAD DEAD, ALL DEAD(Must I say it again?.....
Alright I'll admit it I'm relying on my biography too much lol).

Mate/Crush: None/Open

Kits: None

RP Example:
Fury stepped out of the frost crested grass, a grey puff of warm air billowing around his face as he released a deep breath, the morning rays of sunlight poking through the tall strands of grass like cobwebs and piercing his orange eyes, lighting them up even brighter. The cold morning air took him back to the frosty, violent weather of nighttime skirmish. I killed him. I killed my father... Fury shook his head, returning to the real world. the picture of his father's face in pain was still embedded in the back of his eyelids as he pushed his sore muscles into gear and made his way through the light terrain, scenting the air for prey. His ears flicked oddly like they always did when he heard something. A rustle. He turned to the right, where the noise was coming from, expecting to see something like a hare bounding through the grass. the movement stopped instantly as his eyes scanned the still dark terrain. the morning sun was barely up, shading the surrounding area in a beautiful, yet unsafe landscape. A pair of eyes gleamed for just a split second. That was no hare. Whatever that thing is, it's hostile. Fury took a natural defensive stance. Whatever was watching him, it gave up trying to stalk him, and instead started crashing violently into sight, taking him by surprise.
Other: If you want to see any more information about him..... See bio.
No? Stop? Okay I'll just leave now.