View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:09 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.
Flattening his ears to his head the small kitten sat down slouching his shoulders forward he let out a soft sigh. "I guess not.... But what am I suppose to do while they sleep?" he pouted slightly lowering his head to the ground a bit. Kisa sighed softly before he snapped out of the position he was in. Sitting back on his hunches he looked back at the molly with a questioning look his whiskers twitching slightly.