Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]
@MootheBean

Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?