View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2021, 11:07 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ✾ Voyageclan Roleplay ✾

Midnightstripe | open | alone on the edge of the Clan's resting place
The black tabby sat alone, looking at the stars. StarClan must have had a reason to send that flood and take Cinderdust from them, right? She couldn't hear anything but her own thoughts. Why had StarClan sent the flood? And in the middle of Fire and Smoke! She sighed, shaking her head. This was horrible. First Rainstar died, then the Jaguar attacked camp, then the storm, the flood, and now.

Now, VoyageClan was sleeping in the open, shivering, half-drowned and she could barely heal them without any herbs! How could she do that? And on top of that pile of mousedung, her new apprentice was ridiculously disrespectful! Why? She didn't know. Why had StarClan done this to her? To her Clan? To her family?

Sugarwisp | open | alone near the other cats
She was trying to calm down. She took deep breaths, thought about her sister. She needed her to push through. She took one last deep breath and was calm. She blinked slowly, feeling her kits moving about inside her.

Blackfur | open | alone on the outer rim
The tuxedo tom was sitting up on the edge of the Clan. The flood had made quite an impact. He tapped a forepaw impatiently. If they hadn't of stopped, they could be at their new camp by sunrise!

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆