View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:28 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ask daydream the grump

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
what’s your general opinion on goldenstar?

(( ijustreallywantedtoaskaquestionihavenoideawhy ))
¨he has a good heart, i can tell. he thinks he can hide his anxiety and stress from me, which is honestly funny. i think he just needs someone to talk to, to ease him. ill let him come to me when hes ready.¨

outside of character answer; i feel like daydream wants to be closer to godenstar, but genuinely doesnt know how. they arent good at socializing, and neither is goldenstar, so theyre kinda jus,,, 2 awkward babes, which is fun to rp at times lmao. they werent close to the old leader, which made them feel like they were alone. a pro tip; is daydream feels comfortable in who the other highranks are, the more likely they are going to be less rude, arrogant, and disobedient to them. it takes a bit to earn their respect, and until you got it, they wont listen to a word you say; even if you are the leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
What do you think of Dawnpaw?
And
Can you tell that Soaringkit is abused?
¨i dont like her. she fees the needs to apply a gender in a cats name? thats honestly both infuriating and dumb. im a thread away from clawing her pelt off myself.¨
//
¨its easy for me to tell those things, so yes. i might go into some investigation regarding their mother. theyre welcome to stay in my den anytime, just to get time alone if they need to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
heyyyyy daydream
whats your opinion on my excited baby snowpaw? she is super optimistic and annoying and nagging and gets yelled at a lot for that
¨whos that?¨