View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Ye)
Blackblaze yowled, then yowled again as his face contorted and disturbed his injuries. He panted heavily, time seemingly slowing down. His first major battle, and he was not doing very well. His shoulder burned, his face burned, and he felt like everything in his body had turned to wood. It hurt.
He growled and aimed another blow at Blackblaze’s face. Hybrid (Hybirb lol) growled,” You won’t last long pretty Riverclan kittypet.” He meowed taunted Blackblaze.[/QUOTE]
(Can you kill him next post?)
Blackblaze felt the blow and staggered, his face opening on top of the older wound. He gasped, yowled, mewled like a kit, but it didn't go away. Hearing Hybrid's comment, Blackblaze's eyes narrowed. "I... I may not be a-as strong as y-you... but at l-least my name doesn't tell my... my heritage. What are you... a reject half c-clanner, half kittyp-pet?" Blackblaze's words were forced, his tone faltering, but he knew he wasn't going down without an insult or two to Hybrid.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-