View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(sorry this is short, I'm on mobile and I know the drill that after 2 days you get skipped)
Eveningkit gulped nervously realizing she'd have to confess the truth now,"I have seen the place you described in my dreams, but I avoided being seen because I didn't want to be forced to train their. I saw them training apprentices I didn't recognize- most likely from other clans, and warriors too. They never spoke to be or acknowledged me. I don't want to be turned into a murdering evil cat." She meowed her voice filled with urgency and hints of fear seeping through her green eyes starting to grow wide.
A thousand thoughts ran through Shinefang’s mind at once as he stared coldly at the kit while she choked back tears. How had she gotten to the dark forest? Why was she being spirited there in her dreams? Was there a way to stop it? He’d never heard of a cat just being transported there. There had always been an element of choice. Though Eveningkit was upset about it now, that didn’t mean she always had been. And what’s more, it didn’t mean her feelings would stay the same if she kept going there. These visits had to end. But how? After a pregnant pause, Shinefang asked her. “Do you go every night in your dreams? Are there some days you don’t? And if so, what is different about these nights?”