View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Adderstep sighed, then looked up. "I can help. There is a meeting place only few know about, a place where Syndicate and Clan-ers meet." her words trailed. The term Clan-er was used by loners and Syndicate members, herself a loner once before. She looked up and sighed. "I know someone who might be able to help. There has been a sickness spreading in our nursery and... unfortunately, Sapphirekit's sister has caught it." she said, and Sapphirekit heard it. "Wait, no... she's fine! Mamma said she was... she was fine." he mewed, tears filling his eyes. Adderstep sighed. "Sapphirekit, yes, she will be fine, but you must be strong for her. We have to help your friend." she said. "The name's Adderstep, and usually I'd strike up a deal but this seems to be a matter of personal help rather then just to save someone's tail end. Consider me an ally." she said. "I take it you met my friend, Moonfang. She spoke of you, I can only guess your name is Abysslight. Follow me, I'll take you to the spot where my friend stays, but that's as far as I will go." she said firmly, and grabbed Sapphirekit, beginning to walk in the direction of the Syndicate border.
Abysslight nodded gratefully. “Thank you....” she murmured, dipping her head. She bent down and picked up Sheerkit in her jaws. “I'm sorry to hear that your sisters sick....” she meowed to Sapphirekit. “Yes, I'm Abysslight.” she didn't want to spend any more time talking, and she shifted from paw to paw impatiently. She looked around. “We should go before someone sees us.” she meowed nervously.