Old December 13th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Lichenpaws rest. [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon - I'm sorry for the delay! )

Starving to death.. Lichenpaw nodded before looking to his paws, Seems pretty grim.. a little pang of realisation pulled at his pelt, he might be destained for the same fate as Leapinglight if he didn't start pulling himself together soon. He shuttered, and turned his attention back to the conversation, Skyclan was now without a healer, and since leaf-bare was coming that could turn deadly, fast. A feeling of pressure heaved itself onto his shoulders, it was his fault they were now without a cat who knew herbs. He tried his best to shake it off, he wouldn't be able to go back if he wanted, he didn't know where he was or how to get to Skyclan. "I'm- I'm not sure what I can do right now." The apprentice confessed, circling back to Leapinglights question. "I've run out of energy to a point that its painful to stand, and now, with Skyclan without a healer and leaf-bare's claws bared.." he trailed off, taking a wavering breath, out of fear or hopelessness was unclear.

(tiz fine )
Leapinglight gazed at the young tom "Follow your Heart young one, and never give up, for where theres hope, nothing is Hopeless. Come time the Stars Will show you your way. Though things Seem Hard Now, One day Peace will Come, and the Clan shall be Right again"