View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:58 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He paused,” Maybe we should be collecting rubble out of the clearing, like the sticks, rotten fish, and crowfood. Since they are no use to use now. And no one wants the job of getting mud out of camp.” He flicked a smile to Ivorykit seeing Horseraddishpaw wading through the mud letting it all collect on himself, the black tom no longer looked black, he looked brown. He let out a small chuckle of amusement (I’m thinking of Snowpaw from Bramblestar’s storm)
Ivorykit watched his jaws open and close, forming the words she could not hear, and her tail flicked in a dismissive way. Frustration prickled at her paws, if only the sickness had left her whole, not stealing away her hearing. Well, maybe if he showed her, then she would know. But, upon seeing his smile, the she-cat's frustration melted away. It wasn't his fault that she couldn't hear him. Flicking her tail, she looked up at him, her gaze meeting his. She smiled back.
"Ca' you show 'e?" She asked, tail flicking to and fro with excitement.

But, before long, she had spotted him looking past her. She turned around and saw Horseradishpaw with mud all over his black fur. She stifled a giggle, he looked waaayyy different as a brown cat than a black one. Ivorykit looked down at her own fur, and a dismayed huff escaped her jaws. She was muddy too! Quickly ducking her head, she she-cat scrambled to clean herself off, hating the feel of mud on her fur.