View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Leopardbite

Lichenflood - Dark Forest Spirit - Ancient WindClan Warrior
large dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest
He'd heard rumors about this cat, about her crimes in the Clan he loved most. Stepping out from the shadowy misty, some tendrils still clinging to his pelt, Lichenflood let his narrowed green gaze rest on the cat. His ears remained perked as he listened to each word. "A second chance is what you seek, hmm?" His voice rumbled like thunder as he came to a stop before Leopardbite, lifting his chin as he analyzed her. "Yes, you did, but did you not also snap at that young WindClan kit you took in? Did you not call her, an 'ungrateful swine'? I highly doubt that any cat would ever see that as love. I certainly don't." A scoff. "So I suggest you quit thinking you can lie to us."

It was always fun whenever the cats who came back to the council to try and weasel their way to the earth thought that they could lie about how certain events happened. As if the council didn't watch over the going-ons of the Clans specifically for moments like these. In the dim lighting, Lichenflood's eyes flashed dangerously. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the truth if you please."

[ @The Kitty. - waiting on two other wardens! ]