View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:00 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: A massive finder for my cats!

@Celestial

Creampaw.
Friend of Alabasterpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline
The gray furred apprentice followed his mentor though the long grass of Windclan. Down the well known trail to their peaceful camp. The hear he had successfully brought down was dangling in his jaws. He couldn't help but aimer the beautiful orange hued sky that grow darker by the heartbeat. As they slowly padded down the grassy path Hearpaw kept a few paw steps behind Hawkfeather. He wasn't being slow because he was to tiered but because he wanted to. Being praised by his mentor made him feel like a real part of windClan. If he could do a good enough job for Hawkfeather he could do it for his Clan! The thoughts of being allele to go out everyday and learn new things excited this newly made apprentice. Though he wished Patelkit had lived long enough to be a apprentice with him he stayed happy, knowing that his sister was up in StarClan watching his every step. Thank you for being with me the 4 moons we had. He silently thanked his green eyes shinning with memories. He sometime wished Patelkit was still alive but he knew whishing would do nothing but bring sorrow from unanswered wishes.
Changes depending on the person I'm RPing with.

Wolfhowl.
Friend of Shiverlight.
Already gave.

How will they do?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all