View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

@starfall
Leafkit woke in the forest, leaf green orbs slowly opening.
With wide eyes, he realized, where was. The...dark forest? Why I am I here?! The usually wise kit, was ultimately puzzled, and surprised. Why of all places, would his dreams send him here. It was...strange...and...frightening. He had no idea what made him go here, what the motive was, and what dark forest cat decided to transport him into the evil forest of dangerous, evil, insane, and cruel cats of the dead, it was puzzling, and ultimately still frightening. What had he done, to be here? Why? The puzzled tom kit laid there, fear rising in his throat as he shakily stood, eyes gleaming with confusion, and somewhat calmness. He would have to show he was brave, and make sure to get out of here, hopefully. It was dangerous here, and he knew, when a dark forest cat found him, he would be definitely ambushed, and possibly killed in the shadowy place. A shiver ran up his spine as he glanced around, unsure which way was starclan, and which way was death, and he didn't want to test which way was which, too risky. He guessed, he was stuck here. What is the purpose...I...don't understand... He thought as he stared into the forest, tail flicking with fear, and somewhat nervousness as to what he might encounter in this nightmarish place. He didn't want to test it, at all. Leafkit's ears flattened as he stared around again, deciding to stay put, until a cat appeared, or he fell asleep and back into the real world, that was an idea he wished happened, right now.
Grasspaw let out a chuckle and jumped down from a large oak,landing elegantly right in front of the little kit, his muscles rippling as he landed. The tabby brushed himself off and looked down at the little kit, a soft smile on his face "Hello Leafkit, you may not know me, but I'm your older brother, Grasspaw." he said kindly, making sure not to scare the little kit. He knew his brother isn't a true Dark Forest follower, but honestly he just wanted to see his younger brother, he may be an evil cat but he still cared for his family. The brown tabby sat himself down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws, his emerald eyes shone with longing as he looked at his brother, envying the living as he remembered the brutal way he was murdered. With a sigh he flicked his ear and looked in another's direction, "Sit yourself down make yourself comfortable, I promise no cats going to harm you here." he said, turning his gaze back upon the little kit, his face shown no emotion as he scooted closer the kit "Now, you may be wondering why I've summoned you here, well it's to train you! So you could be the greatest apprentice, the greatest warrior of your clan!" he said, grinning widely as he remembered his apprentice days when he was alive, grudge then flowing into his heart as he remembered how Burntwiser slashed his throat, killing him, he hated it, he hated him, he hated those weak Starclan believers, and he refused to let his younger sibling become one, he wouldn't help Leafkit get stronger, even if it meant sacrificing a few lives, this brotherly bonding quickly began to turn into an evil plot idea.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 8th, 2017 at 09:09 PM.