Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:03 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Seth sat up, intrigue sparking in his eyes as William began speaking. Yes, they would do nicely to have structure; at least he wasn’t mousebrained enough to try and charge these cats in blind. The mau’s ear twitched with annoyance as someone has already piped up in disagreement. Clearly they had a coward among them. “I am afraid I cannot concur with your sentiment.” He turned his piercing gaze upon the offending feline, ”We are establishing order; I see no circles being spun. Just sensibility.” He wouldn’t even dignify the Ezra’s snappy response to Bumblebee - he had no patience in dealing with mice.

Snapping his attention back to William. ”May I suggest Sentries for the guards and Menders for the healers.” He has no qualms about participating in this silly name game. He had found that one was much more likely to complete given tasks if they were given a position title; it endowed them with a sense of duty.

@~^Nova^~ @Starfall

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 18th, 2022 at 08:03 PM.