View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail in annoyance,” I’m not sure what fun you imagine in apprenticehood, for the most part it’s seeing the borders, going on patrols, hunting, battle training, and apprentice duties. But...I can take you to the next gathering if you’d like let you learn about gatherings. That might be fun. I feel your idea of fun is hunting across the border or starting a border fight, which both would get you in trouble with Blazingstar, and myself for not stopping you. Which maybe is why I don’t allow it...if you want fun, do it behind my back at night, but don’t quote me on that.” He meowed calmly. Yeah he was boring, but he still knew that she wanted to be a rebel might as well tell her how to do it a little bit.
Her head perked up and her green eyes shined with a wide smile
" wow! Maybe your not as bad as I thought you know you just gave me a tip on how to do something that's not really a good thing to do?I would actually like to go to a gathering and see a lot of the other clans warriors there. And I can't promise that I won't quote you on it . So what else do we do at the borders besides smelling for a Fox sent? " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )