Thread: Icy Heartlands
View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: New ShadowClan Territory

Marigoldpaw had been walking at a brisk pace her long golden tail sweeping the ground looking around when her mentor suddenly stopped. She waited for her mentor to get up and tech her how to hunt but Adderfang just stayed there. Finally Marigoldpaw confusedly sat down wondering if it was some sort of way to sense the prey or something. I mean she had never hunted before so maybe...? That's when her mentor started talking. Marigoldpaw made sure to keep her had high remembering what her mentor had said earlier.

Marigoldpaw was just annoyed when her mentor started talking but as she continued Marigoldpaw realized that Adderfang was a smart and strong warrior. Exactly what she wanted to become. So Marigoldpaw tried to focus on what she said. She reapeated everything that her mentor said in her head. As her mentor gave her a stern glare she held it tell Adderfang continued.

"Respect the prey that you kill, never kill more than you can carry, and don't eat tell the clan has," She repeated confidently back to her mentor. Alright now time to hunt! The she remembered she had to say why. She left out a soft growl she just wanted to hunt! And possibly tease her brother. Well I have to so might as well do it quickly. Wait....why were those rules in place? "Respect the prey because it's death helps the clan live?" She asked for the first one. "Well this ones easy. If you kill more than you can carry then the clan doesn't have enough food in the future, " She answers regaining her confidence. "And don't eat before the clan has because the kit's and elders need food more then we do because they can't catch prey for themselves," She answered bored. She already knew that one.
( @Rani Whatever ones she got right were guess's. Hopefully Adderfang can make her a good warrior!)