View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:31 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm had to physically root himself in place against a rush of happiness that the kitten had said yes, excited that he had would be able to finally start on this part of the journey as a medicine cat - hopefully anyways.
However, he did notice how she seemed to hesitate a little at first, but felt like he would be able to win her over completely to the side of herbs in the moon it would take until her ceremony. "Well, you still have a moon or so until your apprentice ceremony... So, how about you help me out a little every day and see if you like it? - seeing as you haven't tried much. If you still want it by then, then we can officially announce it in front of the clan and take you for your first visit with StarClan," He proposed, meeting her gaze with a bright smile. "I want you to be completely sure about your decision." This resonated with the part of him that had longed to be a warrior when he was a kit, and still did.

(We can timeskip this or rp a bit of it, it's up to you. If we timeskip, then I'll send a pm to Blazingstar for the ceremony. )

Oriolekit sat attentively, the way we never did with her mother or mostly any other cat. But then how's often did a kit get offered to be a medicine ccat? The chances are like a million to one. What Surgestorm was saying was one of the must interesting things she ever heard. What made Oriolekit especially interested in becoming a medicines cat however because of the special connection with StarClan. Every kit heard about StarClan, ever queen told their kits. Every apprentice and warrior prayed to StarClan, but medicine cats actually talked to the cats who watched over them night and day. It was amazing, Oriolekit desperately wanted something liked that. She had never wanted it desperately before Surgestorm had asked her to be his apprentice, she hadn't even wanted it. But now she did.

[Let's timeskip]