View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat whirled around when she heard her name, fur bristling defensively before she blinked in surprise. "...Scorpionsting? What are you doing out here?" She asked. As said before, her voice was considerably softer. Like she was talking to her kits, except Redflight had never had any kits and didn't really spend much time with the ones in the nursery. Her golden eyes flashed in embarassment while she tried to work out whether or not Scorpionsting had heard her, and decided to go with her better answer - which was probably not. She would have seen him, or heard him, or something. Now, Redflight was not good with feelings. She had never really been in love, though she was familiar with the term. She had barely even had a crush. She didn't know what it was like to be in that swooped up off the ground, flying through the air type of love though. That was what she was trying to figure out now. Was that how she felt for Scorpionsting? He was a special cat, she would definitely say that. And when she'd thought that RiverClanner would attack him at the border, she'd been... well... scared for him. Unsure whether or not he would be able to fight off the attacker, and that was what scared her. "Do you, um... need something? From me, I mean?" Redflight asked, her eyes scanning her friend. Crush. Best friend. Love interest. Whatever else he was to her, all of those things, she wasn't really sure. That was the problem with Redflight - feelings were constantly confusing her. She never knew how to react to them. It was... always something. It had always been something. Even when she was younger, she'd had trouble with feelings. Maybe that was the reason she was how she was today. The she cat looked up at the sky, her tail twitching, and avoided making eye contact with Scorpionsting. She didn't want him to see her accidentally unguarded. That wasn't in the plan for her. Not at all.

[ I'm so sorry I forgot about this!! Ack ]

Scorpion put on the fakest smile he possibly could and padded closer before dropping the act and licking his chest fur "it's a free clan, I'm allowed outside aren't i?" mused the tom as he sat and locked at his Che's a second time. Maybe it was time for him to come clean, now with this new information he had there was a slightly lessened chance he would be scolded. Finally the tom heaved a sigh and looked back up at redflight. He felt his world slow and finly freeze, the birds refusing to ding their song, the constant drop of melting snow silencing for just a moment. Redflight was amazing. Her glow radiant against the dull colours of trees and thicket. He ginally swallowed his fear and stood up, "I don't know if you knew this." the tom froze momentarily firming words into his head on impulse, "but ever since you told me about your feelings I kind of noticed I was rejecting my own emotions" he nervously coughe

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord