View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 01:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhsiker slowly pressed his hind foot onto a branch heavy with snow and smirked politely as he came closer. "It's a blessing" said the Tom with a shrug as he gently licked his chest fur. When goldenstar was close the Tom removed his hindleg and the branch flicked upward sending a cascade of white powder up into the air. Tallwhisker laughed as the snow came flittering down on the both of them. Feeling the cold chill of the snow melting on his hot skin made him shiver as it cooled him down. He smiled and closed his eyes. "Sorry, I slipped" he cooed happily as the air cleared and the snow settled again. He than shook himself sending the rest of the collected snow to the ground. Than suddenly a soft wail broke the joyous moment. Tallwhsikers ears perked and he turned around his tail raised in slight alarm. Than suddenly the noise silence and didn't return. Tall whisker looked over his shoulder at goldenstar studying his face "You heard that right?" said talkwhisker lookign ridiculously alarmed.
Goldenstar was watching Tallwhisker cautiously, and as soon as he saw the tom move, he knew what was coming down. Snow soon enveloped him, so that his head was the only thing visible from under the white powder. He shook his body as violently as possible, until only a few white flakes were burning into his body. He managed to laugh it off, but was cut short as he heard something. When he looked up at Tallwhisker, he realized that the warrior had heard the same thing. "It was hard to hear anything over the snow," he muttered, before nodding, "Yes, I heard it," he said simply. "Was it a kit's mew or something? I couldn't tell" he said,
not making any attempts to move around, since he knew it would be useless, trying to listen for the mew again.

Last edited by :blue:; December 1st, 2017 at 01:26 PM.