View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was watching Tallwhisker cautiously, and as soon as he saw the tom move, he knew what was coming down. Snow soon enveloped him, so that his head was the only thing visible from under the white powder. He shook his body as violently as possible, until only a few white flakes were burning into his body. He managed to laugh it off, but was cut short as he heard something. When he looked up at Tallwhisker, he realized that the warrior had heard the same thing. "It was hard to hear anything over the snow," he muttered, before nodding, "Yes, I heard it," he said simply. "Was it a kit's mew or something? I couldn't tell" he said,
not making any attempts to move around, since he knew it would be useless, trying to listen for the mew again.

[ I'm sorry it's so short. Today is not my day ]

tallwhisker leaned ahead his ears perked and body tense. "I couldn't imagine it being anything else" meowed the tom getting up and turning back to look at golden who was shaking off the white powder. He cracked a smile and swipe his paw across his head removing a flake from between his ears. "do you think it's across the border or something?" he asked shaking his haunches as he padded between a wall of thicket towards the boreder walking slowly and cautiously as he moved.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord