View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I'm sorry it's so short. Today is not my day ]

tallwhisker leaned ahead his ears perked and body tense. "I couldn't imagine it being anything else" meowed the tom getting up and turning back to look at golden who was shaking off the white powder. He cracked a smile and swipe his paw across his head removing a flake from between his ears. "do you think it's across the border or something?" he asked shaking his haunches as he padded between a wall of thicket towards the boreder walking slowly and cautiously as he moved.
(( nah it’s fine, today isn’t my day either ))

Goldenstar nodded, a kit, that was what it was. As he saw Tallwhisker crack a smile of sorts, he tried not to tell him to act more serious. This was how Tallwhisker was going to act, and he couldn’t exactly change that. “Well, how about we look?” he suggested. “We see if it’s at the border, and if it is, we’ll go from there,” he added, shrugging. He was following Tallwhisker cautiously. This kit could be almost anything, and he was almost scared as to how it got where it got. Maybe it was just a kit who had snuck out and gotten lost, or maybe it was abandoned. They would have to see. Either way, if he and Tallwhisker didn’t react quick enough, that kit would be gone, Golden trying to figure out the course of the mew.