View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( nah it’s fine, today isn’t my day either ))

Goldenstar nodded, a kit, that was what it was. As he saw Tallwhisker crack a smile of sorts, he tried not to tell him to act more serious. This was how Tallwhisker was going to act, and he couldn’t exactly change that. “Well, how about we look?” he suggested. “We see if it’s at the border, and if it is, we’ll go from there,” he added, shrugging. He was following Tallwhisker cautiously. This kit could be almost anything, and he was almost scared as to how it got where it got. Maybe it was just a kit who had snuck out and gotten lost, or maybe it was abandoned. They would have to see. Either way, if he and Tallwhisker didn’t react quick enough, that kit would be gone, Golden trying to figure out the course of the mew.
[ @Empress Of Evil ]
[ Alrighty. I think it's time. We should at least get through
roughly 2 more posts from all three of us until they actually find the kit ]

Tallwhisker nodded briefly to goldenstar before padding throguh the thicket brushing off the snow as he passed by. His whole body was tensed and his movement very jagged and sharp. Each step looking painful as he moved. Instead of going In a straight line he went in little spirals, checking the bushes and overturned logs, leaving no stone unturned as he searched. The meow could had been from almost anything, he had heard many birds that actually sorta meowed as opposed to chirping or it mimicked the sound at least. Yes they were a complete different species but it still scared him sometimes. He had even mistaken squirrels sometimes with their little chatter. Shaking off the eerie silence of the border tallehisker finished overturning the small clearing, he signalled for goldenstar with a flick of his tail. Making no noise as he stopped to catch his Attenion. He than gestured to the border, an overwhelming scent of rouge filled the area that he hadn't scented before. It washed out almost every other scent around and made it almost impossible to detect his own scent. He was going to have to clean himself off later. He shivered.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord