View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Redflight laughed a little, but the amusement didn't reach her eyes and she still felt a little on edge. Even though she was trying her hardest, she couldn't help how she felt about Scorpionsting. It was really annoying, and if she could've, she would have pushed those emotions so far away that they would never bother her again. Except his next words made her blood run cold, then warm, and she was frozen to her place with astonishment. "You..." The warrior's words trailed off, her golden eyes flickering momentarily with a sort of new amazement. "What do you mean?" Her voice was soft, gentle, so unlike her that she barely recognized her own voice. When Redflight relaxed, she was prettier. There was a new innocence in her golden eyes, a depth to them which only made their color brighten, and her whole body seemed to soften. If a voice could look like a shape, Redflight's would go from a sharply pointed triangle to a soft, perfectly drawn circle. Her words sounded more cautious, yet deliberate, and they had a new softness to them. This was what she was like most of the time around Scorpionsting. She couldn't help it. The effect the tom had on her was one that she never would have expected. It was one of the hardest things she'd ever have to do, facing her feelings. Realizing that maybe - or definitely - either way, there was a chance she was in love. Love could change a cat, Redflight had heard of it happening before, but she'd never thought it would happen to her. Clearly that assumption was wrong. Because here she was, and all of this was happening to her. The sharp tongued, free spirited Abyssinian had fallen for the last cat anyone would have expected.

[ Don't reply to this! It's currently incomplete ]

The way redflight settled in front of him eased his tensed body, her relaxed state reminded him there was much more behind her that he hadn't quite uncovered yet. A gentle calm and Compassionte side that he would work hard to delicately pull out of her. Like a flower coming into bloom he would try to nurture it until it sprouted. He found it cute when she looked confused- he almost chuckled at her reaction but caught his tongue just in time. "I think you know what I mean redflight" he meowed softly. He took a step forward and closed his eyes than re opened them at her. There was a also a new depth to his own eyes, a sort of wonder and innocence. Yet behind the lovestruck expression He was completely numb throughout his body, his hind legs staggered in such a way his tail curled at his side and his eyes widened. He felt a though saying this now could have been a mistake, she was skeptical about her feelings. That's was the second time she had said it out loud wether or not she wanted him to hear it. How would she handle this. Suddenly she was regretting all that he had said and a wave of paranoia like an icy wave started to close in around him. He dropped his gaze a moment later, nothing he could say would really dismiss this whole conversation whatesoever. So he supposed he might as well roll with the punches and let whatever happen, happen. He finally swallowed and found the courage to at least look at her, but instead of speaking clearly he stuttered "i- I kinda always knew... T- that I liked you" he gasped out his gaze darting away from her's. "I only g- got the c- courage now to s- say it"
@Lonestar23

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 8th, 2017 at 02:49 PM.