View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Alyson watched Shade sniff the thrush, ``Of course.`` She waited and leaned against a tree. ``If you have trouble, just ask me for help.`` She said and looked around again, she gazed at the trees, nothing. She looked at the bushes, nothing she could see right now.
"Don't worry, I will...when I give up." Shade said a bit teasingly. Soon enough, after sniffing for a minute, she got the familiar scent of a thrush somewhere near, and lowered her head a bit, walking towards the source of the scent slowly as she waited for eyes on it. After walking about a few meters, though, she finally saw the thrush, and immediately took action, slowly unfolding her wings out, and then running toward it. The thrush was alarmed by this, and tried to fly away, in which she responded by leaping on the side of the tree, then jumping off that side while giving a push off her wings, just barely catching the thrush, holding its tail in her mouth, in which she then padded back while it struggled, placing it on the ground and holding it with a paw before biting down on its neck to kill it, getting the taste of blood again. She then looked up and said, "Found one~" with a chuckle.