View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

@Rubinaito

Steadying herself on her paws, feralpaw bowed. If crowblood meant what he said in attacking him. She would do it with ease and prove that she was actually worth his struggle. Her tail flicked back and fourth in a rythmic motion. Her Amber gaze searched the older Tom for weak points. That's what you did when facing an enemy. Size them up. Know their weakness and attack it. She smirked at him and bowed lower to the ground wriggling her whole hind end and prepared to leap. She bunched her muscles. This is for every time you said I wasn't good enough, for every time you told me I couldn't, for every time you said I was weak. she purred and bunched the muscles in her legs, than sprang. She never felt more alive or free on that moment. She came gliding down through the air at crowblood but to her dismay she learned she would fall short. In desperate attempt to reach him she extend her front legs and batted at him but instead she threw herself off balence and she began to twist in the air, this lead to her failing to reach him and looking like a complete idiot. She collided with the ground and rolled a tail length before coming to a stop beneath crowblood. Shamed the apprentice looked up at him. Tears glistened in her eyes but she said nothing. She put her guard walls up knowing what chastising she would recieve for failure. She hung her head low and didn't bother scurrying up to try again.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord