View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:16 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw smiled at the statement that she would be learning now. Goldenstar would be a great mentor. She could already tell. She closed her eyes, parted her jaws, and breathed in the forest scents around her. "I smell the pine trees," she said out loud, admiring the sticky, sweet, rich scent she'd grown to enjoy. "It's pretty strong," she admitted, "It's kind of hard to smell beyond it." Then all at once, Nightpaw sat up, alert and opened her eyes. Keeping her jaws parted, she continued to sniff as she meandered to the side. There was something here that she had smelled some time ago. The smell had wafted into the medicine den from the clearing as she lay i the medicine den. She could detect little traces of the scent, along the ground here and there, and then at the base of a tree. She rested her a forepaw against the trunk and sniffed at the bark. "Something was here," she said with certainty. I don't know what it was, but it smells warm and a little... muster?"
“You’ll get used to the pine,” Goldenstar said, as he could barely smell it anymore. It smelled like normal air to him, not like pine and sap and all that good stuff. As he saw Nightpaw perk up, he was a little unnerved for a moment, but slowly calmed down and waited to see what the apprentince had scented. He followed her slowly, waiting for what she would say, taking in scents of the air as he went along as well. “Go on...?” He said, as Nightpaw found something. He was just waiting for the time being. Anything could happen right now with Nightpaw, and he was just waiting to see what would happen, and what Nightpaw would do.