View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:18 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit looked at her, "I am Smokekit, this is Winterkit" He flicked his tail at his sister, then his eyes brightened a little. He was still very sleepy but he heard the word 'help' He smiled, "You can help! Thats great! We.... We dont know how to get back home... we also dont know where mama is" He mewed as loud as he could, it was more of a wispier. He looked around once more, "Do you have an idea where Dragonsoul is?" He mewed.

Winterkit wanted to sleep but couldn't her eyes where still closed, but she opened them when she realized she would not be able to sleep outside. She looked at the warrior in front of her. She was to tired to say anything so she flicked her tail. Then she looked into the distance.
Breezycloud flicked her tail at the two kits, and her head snapped in sudden understanding. First, where was everyone? The old camp was in ruins, so... ah. They must have relocated it somewhere else, obviously. The problem was, in which direction was the new camp? If she could find the location of the new camp, then she could most likely find Dragonsoul there. That seemed like an excellent plan, and the molly was proud for thinking up it. Her confidence peaked and her tail raised up.

The calico smiled, turning her head towards the two younglings. "I guess she's in camp, with everyone else." Breezy shrugged. "We should find it. I just don't know where it is... do you know?" It was a strange feeling; asking 3-moon-old kittens questions that she genuinely didn't know the answer to.

"Are you two strong enough to walk?" Was her next question. They seemed awfully fatigued.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::