Thread: || The Surge ||
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:41 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

v-Crackle'paw-v

THIS WAS THE MOMENT HE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR!
After all the moons of suffering without violence it was his time to shine! This meant battle, and battle meant BLOODSHED AND DEATH. He loved those two things more than he loved himself. And that was saying something. The idea of bringing someone pain made a jolt of eagerness surge through him. Oh yes.... This would be fun!!

Seeing DUMBle'star leap into battle, he figured it was all right to do the same! Rolling his large sinewy shoulders, Crackle'paws golden hues sought out a suitable victim. He wasn't to picky when it came to picking his opponent, but he needed some restraint or else he'd end up head to head with a highly skilled warrior.... Don't get him wrong, he was sure he beat them up... He just didn't want to take a chance... Maybe some other time?

Picking out a rather pathetic and chewed up looking apprentice, he grinned darkly and prepared to charge. As his strong hind legs pushed off the ground, he let out on uproarious bout of maniacal laughter. " MAKE PEACE WITH STARCLAN NOW SHADOWCLANNER! FOR THIS IS YOUR FINAL OUTING! " Blood, guts, gore... This is what he lived for! This is what he'd DIE for! All of his dreams would come true in this battle, he just knew it! No one would stop him from shredding ANYONE that stood in his way! He finally had a valid reason to commit his heinous actions! This was too good to be true!

// @xavier \\
( here comes my little angel ascending from above :,3 )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; June 26th, 2023 at 09:41 PM.