Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2021, 11:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Starcave

@Rainquail
Snakeheart was attentive and alert listening to all of this trying to take everything and anything in so he could use it to help his clan. Dandelion was useful that'd help a lot on the strain on his poppyseed stores plus if it didnt send cats to sleep that'd be a boon."Dandelion? The yellow flower that looks like marigold? And turn fluffy and white later? Right its a painkiller thats super useful, have to figure out how to mix the herbs though my mouths not that big..."

He started at the borage knowledge though. "Wait isnt that the plant you described to me like ages ago when I asked about greencough? When you described it but forgot the name and I couldnt find it because I couldnt find the flowers you described (though I think you said to not use the flowers to treat and use the leaves) because of the winter... Blue sharp flowers and fuzzy I think? So its called borage? If were thinking of the same thing its really useful I tried my best to remember it." He was proud of himself for that, being able to remember this kind of stuff and his tail thumped on the ground as he grinned at it. That grin faded as the knowledge clicked into place and its implications and he frowned.

"The medicine cat before you didnt teach much did he.... The list even with the additions of dandelion and borage isnt long... it feels like she should know more." That was a hard realisation and he sighed taking a moment to reflect before deciding. "You know what it doesnt matter, even if we dont know much you and me will be enough support to make it even if we arent as trained as we should be."

Last edited by Rani; March 30th, 2021 at 11:33 PM.