View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"Frogspots," suddenly turned to the warrior, "Do you think we trust her?" She wanted his input.
(@SDG @Flameleaf's cat took Crowkit back to camp. @Echofall Faithwing let Briarpaw chose to stay or go.
Cinnamoncookie, Hailkit can be one of Stormcloud's kits.
Everyone, sorry I'm late!)

Frogspots thought for a few heartbeat. Truly he was shocked Dawnshadow had asked his opinion. He'd been studying Copper and she seamed to gave what it takes to be a warrior. But could the trust her. That was what the Deputy of GrassClan, Dawnshadow, had asked him. After carefully considering the possibilities of trusting a rouge he gave a nod. "I believe we can." He told the Molly. "Copper, was it?, I think is a trustworthy cat." He added hoping he had made the right decision. He was well aware that his mate, Stormcloud wouldn't be as ken to except a rouge but he felt he had to try. But it was all in Dawnshadow's and Thistlestar's paws. He wasn't leader and didn't want to be.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 20th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.