View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:05 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Idk, sure?)
Dawnshadow entered the camp, and looked around. She then walked to Thistlestar, daying, "I found a cat named Copper. Can we give her a test trail in the clan?"
@Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Copper watched as Dawnshadow talked to her leader? If she could remember correctly that was Thistlestar. Copper relaxed her muscles, trying to look as little as a threat as possible. She watched as two happy, young cats ran around camp, chasing each other. This would be an amazing place to be.
(Yeah that's totally fine. I don't think the plot we have will ever fit in. But hay we can have more then one plot or mix things together.)

Frogspots followed the patrol back to camp and sat by lessening while Dawnshadow told Thistlestar what had happened. Rapping his dappled tail around his paws he watched and lessen silently. His mate, Stormcloud was peacefully resting in the nursery. And his kits would be here any day know. He was a happy tom.

Thistlestar nodded to Dawnshadow. "Yes, we can." He meowed looking to Copper. "Did you send Faithwing here with the blind kit?" He asked glancing at the Medicine cats' den. He had to think of a trial for the rouge. But what? He had only been the Leader for a Sunrise so he'd never done anything like this. He had to think of what to do.
@Mad-Hatter @SDG @Flameleaf
Crystalleaf had met Faithwing when she came back with Crowkit and was know in her den with the black kit, warrior and her apprentice. "Rainpaw," She meowed glancing at the silver tabby. "Soak some moss in the stream, this little one looks parched." She told her apprentice then turned to Crowkit. One of the first thing she had noticed was how skinny the molly was then the scars over her brilliant blue eyes. "What's your name little one?" She asked in a gentle voice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all