View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 06:58 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: "Moooom, I frew up" [semi-open/please ask <33]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Windy’s reaction was a little less than expected. For someone who seemed so cool, he sure did act in peculiar ways sometimes. It was just a little bit of whatever she had eaten the day before mixed with some stomach juice, nothing too crazy right? ”No, no, I’m not dying silly. This was just a little accident, nothing more, so don’t you worry Windy.” She said in a bid to reassure the aged tom.

It was then that Snowybreeze came along as well. Oh joy! She had been wondering how the tom had been doing lately, he appeared to be doing well enough. Eyes flashing with momentary panic at the mention of her mate’s name, Firestorm shook her head no (which did not help the spinning sensation nor nausea). “It’s nothing,” She assured them with a weak smile “I’m fine, promise. Maybe I was moving too fast or something. No need to get Spots for this.” Truthfully, she had a sneaking suspicion of what caused the sick feeling but at the moment, she wasn’t fully sure. She just didn’t want the calico to be more worried about her than she already was.

Turning to the apprentice who belatedly joined them, the small orange tabby gave her a soft smile as well. ”Thanks, love. I’ve just been feeling a bit sick the last few days – nothing to worry about!” she purred. Searching for anything to change the subject, she took note of Silverpaw’s ginger placement of her leg. ”Hey umm.. What happened t–” She stopped herself. Being around Lightningstorm so often that she was learning (although slowly) that she couldn’t just blurt out the first thing that came to mind. ”Erm sorry! I wasn’t thinking straight. But yes, as you can see, I’m perfectly fine, and there’s no need to get Lightningstorm, right? Right. How have you all been? Well, I hope?” There it was, the perfect distraction. With the attention off of her previous display of grossness, there would be no need for them to suggest going back to her mate’s den, right?

[ @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune @Estelle I’m so sorry for this being so late. I have unfortunately been struggling to remain healthy, so if any of you would like to drop out fo this, I understand. Additionally this is all over the place but my brain gave up about halfway through, so here ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here