View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@king kaleb!

Juniperpaw beamed at the idea of Daydream mentoring her, helping her finish her training, but she brightened even more when they referred to her as `little sister`. She'd been so convinced she'd destroyed her relationship with the ShadowClan medicine cat and she had never been so happy to be wrong. ``Yes! Yes, yes, yes!`` She seemed to of forgotten any words other than `yes`, her excitement engulfing her and muddling with her brain. And the shock of Daydream's apology - as well as the smile they just offered - was almost too much to bear.

Finally, she was brought back to her senses as Daydream mentioned Fallenstar. ``Huh? Oh, you mean Fallenstar. He's overwhelmed right now, but I'll help him get back on track. Everyone needs a supporter or two.`` Juniperpaw flashed Daydream a bright grin, one of gullible innocence and cheer.

~ ~ ~

@Pureheart @2018 Okapi

``Oh, Sorrelkit, you're not the first kit to get into trouble and you won't be the last! Now, have some fresh-kill. Purepaw brought it in, isn't that considerate?`` Juniperpaw glanced over her shoulder at the other apprentice, an appreciative expression stretched across her face. She looked back to the kit, nudging the squirrel into closer proximity.

``When you've finished, we'll see how you feel standing and walking,`` she added before rising to her paws and joining Purepaw in organizing the herbs. Juniperpaw didn't expect the small kit to eat the entire squirrel, but she was looking for Sorrelkit to eat until she was full, assuming the kit was better.