View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:55 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Sparrowpaw's expression quickly switched from trying to socialize to shock and bitterness, Of course Blackhaze's her mentor, they might have set it up too! he thought. He flicked his tail again, what did this apprentice know? I mean her mentor is Blackhaze and Shrewpaw is her friend so she must be apart of their traitor group. What did Shrewpaw say? Dawnstar wants to get rid of the cats who know her secret? he thought, what secret? I bet these cats don't know anything about Dawnstar! he thought.
"........O-oh so Blackhaze's your mentor huh....? M-mine is uhhh Buckspring, say isn't Shrewpaw you're brother?" Sparrowpaw asked.
Darkpaw nodded, "Mhm! Why do you ask?" Her happy tone was so easy to fake. So easy. Hurt so much. She was fine. Yes. She was fine. Her mind was breaking itself down. Her thoughts dissipating in her mind. She couldn't think. She couldn't feel. Her words got caught in her throat. Then she blinked and her mind immediately rebuilt itself and she was perfectly fine. "S-So uhm, do you have any siblings?" She smiled brightly. Fake. The voices screamed, FAKE! They were practically chanting now. Darkpaw just completely shut them out. Ignoring them. She had to.

Baby, my phone!