View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:10 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tallwhisker rolled his eyes playfully as he asked about the food, "your such a mother you know that right?" he joked happily leaning back and released get a heavy and deep sigh of relief. Leaders where supposed to care about heir warriors and clan but perhaps if he stopped acting like everyone was about to starve things would be going better. He licked down afew tufts of fur on his chest before sitting back up to talk.

The to than inviting himself bent and took a bite at the bird, removing some fateful flesh and swallowing it in a few bites. It had already started to make him feel warmer, the freeze recently had really taken a number on his joints despite his young age he felt old and creaky with the weather. He raised his head back up breathing another breath of relief as he felt his stomach loosen its tigt grip and unclench. "Well- anything really perhaps" he said edging on e real topic he had been trying to get him to open up too, "perhaps you? Anythig stressful happen lately?" he asked calmly tilting his head to the side before craning his neck to nibble at the bird again swallowing another bite and setting back waiting for goldenstar to take his bite.
Goldenstar shrugged. “If acting like a mother is something I need to do to keep the clan safe, I’ll do it,” he smiled ever so slightly. It was leafbare, Golden knew that prey wasn’t exactly running in an abundant way. They had to eat whatever they could, well, the clan had to anyways, he could go without eating for a day or two...or several. Maybe he should stop acting like everyone was going to starve, but you never knew when you wouldn’t see certain animals, ones that were usally common could vanish in an instant.

Goldenstar watched at Tallwhisker took a bite of the bird, unsure whether to take a bite or just leave Tall to his food. They sat in silence for a few moments, allowing the leader to just think about things he needed to think about, and letting Tallwhisker eat the bird. Once those few moments were up, and Tallwhisker had spoken once again, Goldenstar got quiet. He wasn’t exactly one to talk, but he could maybe find something to say now, Tall had asked after all. “Erm...” it took him a moment to collect his thoughts. “I’m anxious about the battle,” he murmured, “And...and whether it was the right decision to side with Windclan,” there was the possibility they could lose, and that was something that had pretty much grabbed Golden by the stomach, making him uneasy every time someone mentioned it, or he brought it up. There were so many other things that he wanted to say, but he didn’t, as they didn’t seem significant to him.