Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:24 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Firefly Grove

Turtletuft, in a hunting crouch, crept closer to the rabbit. She pounced as the rabbit began to eat grass, making the killing bite before it could get away. The molly buried it in a spot with quite a few poppies, readjusting them slightly before going back to hunting. She missed the fireflies that came here all greenleaf, but it was now turning to leaffall and all the fireflies were away.

She hissed in annoyance as she saw a few flowers had been picked but not used for anything. She took a few of them and started weaving them into a flower crown, because one- she didn't want such pretty flowers to go to waste, two- kits would love them, and three- it made the other flowers not look as pretty. Upon finishing her flower crown, she realized it was much too big for kits. She pulled it in half, and then, turning her attention to only one of them, she connected the ends, making it a little flower crown. that's better. She thought, giving a smile. She began to work of the other strand, connecting it as easily as before.

Turtletuft got up as she realized she'd need more flowers, since there were twenty fiveish kits in the clan. She put the flower crowns where the rabbit was buried before going around and picking flowers she though would look good together. She weaved more flower crowns together, in fact so much she wouldn't be able to carry it all. ... twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight. The tortioiseshell put four around each of her ears, carried four in her mouth, and put the rest around her tail and paws before heading back to camp.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.