My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: School of Magic {Sign-Ups}

Might edit a bit
Name:
August Jude Page
[Bonus Nicknames(that he hates): Auggie, Judy, AJ]
(He/Him/They/Them)
Looks:
August Jude isn't one to spend a lot of time getting ready, preferring the way he naturally looked. His hair is messy brown and naturally curly, he doesn't brush it or fix it, just letting it fall however way it wants which happens to be sticking up in random places, bothering some. He has the natural rough patches from his magic which he hates to cover, taking pride in the little plants growing from them. He doesn't wear shoes unless required in a class and his favorite type of clothing is baggy t-shirts and shorts. He is a little shorter than his peers but it doesn't bother him.
Personality:
August Jude is a calm, shy person. He loves to laugh, having a contagious giggle that makes others laugh even if they don't think something is funny. He is all about romance, having dreamy-eyes towards other boys in his class wondering if they'd be as romantic as he imagined. Sometimes he is caught staring, stuck in his imagination and he will get flustered and try to avoid whoever caught him for 'the rest of eternity.' He doesn't like having too over-dramatic friends as loud and random things scare him, he likes things to be quiet and planned out.
Magic Class:
Earth
Role:
Heroic Guild Student?
If not just Student

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series