View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
Fogdream sat near the middle of the camp lost in thought. There was no way of a cat telling what she was thinking about this time as she was always thinking about something. The pretty gray molly blinked her unnaturally blue eyes as she stared at the sky. She was thinking about a beauiful shooting star she had seen the other night and was wondering what it was. Could it have been a starclan warrior racing across starpelt. Or was it just simply a star hurtling through Silverpelt. Fogdream had never been a firm believer in Starclan she was always drifting between belief and non belief.
Firelight looked around the clearing after he had finished grooming his fur. He starred at Fogdream who looked as if there was something that caught her eyes. He stood up and made his way over to the molly. "Er. Hello, Fogdream. Is there something wrong?" Firelight asked. He stepped forward a little bit, but not getting to close to the tom in case anything happened.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.