Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2020, 10:35 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
Runningpaw felt a smile tugging harder at her lips at the story. A runaway, huh? She's more rebellious than I thought... Not to mention that she has Riverclan's deputy as a mentor. She still couldn't get over that. But she was so modest... She didn't seem to like to bask in the attention as she did.
"Hey, don't be shy. You can tell me anything. You can brag if you want. You have some pretty cool things going on."
Foxpaw smiled. "Well I actually kind of kitnapped, by two Thunderclan warriors after I ended up in their territory. Then I escaped and tried to find home but I couldn't so I stayed in an old fox den, while I was there I watched two dogs fight. One of them won honorably but when he turned to leave the other dog killed him... I was really scared and alone when Sootflare found me. When I got back to camp Lionstar was very disappointed in me and now I'm trying to prove I'm good enough. I still remember those dogs. Sometimes I have nightmares about it. Sometimes I'm the honorable dog... but sometimes, I'm the evil one. Either way, I die in the end." she said. When she'd started her story she'd been full of happiness, but now she just sat with her head bowed.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; May 11th, 2020 at 10:35 AM.