View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2023, 01:53 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Pet's name: Shypaw

Shypaw crept softly and nervously into the apprentices den. she cringed at the loud voice of cracklepaw yelling once again at another apprentice. flickering her eyes back the she-cat decided it be safer to make her nest as far away as possible from that scary tom.

he was cute and all, but so loud and so scary!!!!!! shypaw shook her head softly and crept softly towards the far corner of the den. she used her small delicate paws to scrap together a comfortable nest. sighing with gentle contemptment, she nudged a bit of disturbed dirt aside from where she'd hidden her favorite rock. it was smooth and light grey... and had an interesting spiral pattern on it... it reminded her of something her mother once showed her, a seashell she believe'd it was called.

ah, sweet memories. she rubbed her cheek fur against the rock as she curled up into her nest, laying sprawled out. perhaps later she would go look for some feathers and flowers... to decorate her nest and her brothers. she know he liked More moss though then feathers in his nest then she did. oh well, at least maube he'd even come with her. he loved a good treasure hunt. just as much as she did...

noticing a tiny purple flower intruding out of her brothers current, messy den, she churred with laughter. ah, her brother! such a Tsundera. she gently tucked it back into his nest out of sight. she could only imagine what some of the others would say if they saw!

With a Deep Sigh she flicked her ears, her eyes once again going to were cracklepaw was shooting his mouth off... over a nesting spot? she flicked her ears back in slight befuddlement, she really didn't understand toms at all...

3/100

(open)