View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit instantly perked up even more when the she-kit seemed to open up a little more, like a flower blooming in beginning of the day. He certainly thought she was much more pretty when she smiled like that anyways. The tom kit didn't really feel awkwardness, so when they had slipped into silence and she randomly asked what they would do next, he hadn't felt weird at all. "Um... I usually come out here to watch the warriors because the nursery is a little boring. I haven't eaten yet, so maybe we could share something?" He asked. Usually, he shared a meal with his brother, but the sibling figured Houndkit could share with somebody else today. "Or, if you've already eaten, we could play a game!" The tabby didn't have many friends because he wasn't the most interesting of cats, he never really did anything bad, and was mostly just a rule follower. A lot of kits liked to call him a 'nark' behind his back. The only thing he had going for him was his politeness and his eagarness. So, he secretly hoped Silverkit would continue to be a friend of his. He turned his pale green hues to look around at the camp for a moment before he returned them to Silverkit's blue eyes, knowing it was etiquette to keep eye contact when you were talking to somebody.
Silverkit thought for a moment, trying to remember what she had already done that morning...as far as she could remember, she had come out here and sat in the corner that she generally stayed in, perhaps because she was too nervous to be around the more crowded part of camp. "I haven't eaten either, so sure, we could share something and then maybe play a game?" She mewed, her statement sounding more like a question. Her blue hues left his gaze, and she ducked her head slightly before raising it once more a moment later. When suggesting something, she often made it sound like that...she liked to get the other cat's approval, mainly because it was the polite thing to do, but also because she was nervous of being accused of being "forward..." something that no cat had ever called her and most likely never would. She didn't exactly fit the part of a forward cat...with her shy persona, and her way of ducking her head when she got nervous or embarrassed. "I haven't really ever...played games before, so you'll have to be patient with me, I'm probably not that good," She mewed with a nervous laugh, an uneasy smile on her maw, although she struggled to make it look more friendly. After a moment she succeeded in making it reach her eyes, her face brightening and lighting up as it had done before. She knew she looked much more approachable in that position...and friendly as well, maybe if she were to assume that expression more often she would find it easier to make friends.