View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"It's, uh, Obsidiansky," The tom mewed. He didn't meet her gaze. Maybe, if he didn't look at her, she couldn't enchant him. She was in his head. This was too much. This was WAY more then he had thought it was going to be. At least she wasn't getting physical with him - the she cat needed to leave him alone, he needed space. Obsidiansky backed up a couple of paces. "What do you want from me?" His eyes showed fear. Then he shook his head, as though coming out of a daydream. "Never mind, don't... answer that. Just - come with me." Maybe going out in the territory would clear his head. He would take her somewhere pretty. Though, from the looks of her, a thousand toms had already offered to take her somewhere pretty. Should he take her somewhere that was a part of him, to have her tear it down? He knew it wasn't a good idea. But he couldn't help it. Fawnskip deserved to be taken somewhere pretty, somewhere beautiful, she deserved the best of everything. And Obsidiansky knew he wasn't the best. Clearly. They weren't going to work out in the end. Oh no, he wasn't able to see into the future - but it was just a fact. Someone like him? They wouldn't end up with a she cat like that. No, he ended up with cats like Sagewhisker - extraordinary to him, and extra ordinary to the rest of the Clan. To other toms. But he would enjoy this, this... whatever Fawnskip was giving him. Her flirty attention. Her sweetness. He would enjoy it, and remember it long after she was gone. But right now, Obsidiansky wanted to give her something - whether they were going to end up together or not, he wanted to give her a part of him. Maybe something she would remember out of the dozens of toms she had undoubtedly strung along before. Something... that she would remember he gave to her. A moment of his time - a day from his life - and if he was lucky, a beautiful night.
Fawnskip was amused when Obsidiansky backed away, fear brightening his eyes as if she were about to murder him. She almost told him she wasn't looking to hurt him, but that would be a lie. She decided to just let Obsidiansky do what he did best - make things complicated. Her golden eyes gleamed with laughter and an amused smile stretched across her muzzle. She remained silent the entire time he spoke, simply looking at him through her innocent eyes. Fawnskip giggled softly as soon as he finished speaking, shaking her head. ``You're really funny. I bet you have plenty of she-cats padding at your heels.`` No she didn't. She expected he was the one cat who hid in the dark corner of the camp, hoping nobody would dare approach him. Besides, he was average-looking; there was no spark to his eyes and no other colors or markings added to his pelt. And his personality! So submissive, so awkward. She'd be surprised if he had a special someone in his life, but if he did, he'd be ruining their relationship tonight with Fawnskip. Most likely, the two would not work out.

She jumped to her paws, looking at Obsidiansky with a soft gaze. She truly did appear innocent, like a she-cat who only wanted friendship, but her subtle winks and touches said otherwise. Fawnskip chirped, ``Lead the way, O' Mighty One.`` She even dipped her head to him, purring loudly in amusement. She let herself silently scoff and roll her eyes for a moment, like he's a mighty one, before lifting her head again. When her head came back up, there was no trace of her distaste. Instead of disgust, there was only innocence.