View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post

Drake Winced Slightly, Seeing the Houndor Trying to Save her. It Didn't Matter, She Had a feeling She Could Probably survive, but she didn't know what the Sylveon was doing, Since this was an attack she had never seen before. "Dre Dra..." {Game On..} She Said, Before Breaking into a Sprint, and Lowering her Head, Before Slamming herself into the Houndor, Knocking it out of the Sylveons Range. {Bing! Drake Used Dragon Hammer! } She Quickly Turned back to the Sylveon, and Lowed Her Head again. "DRE DREE" {NOW DIE!} She Said, Feeling the Anger welling inside her one last time. {Bing! She used Outrage} She Sprinted towards the Sylveon, knowing that the closer she got, the lower her chances of survival were. {Bing! Drake used Endure!} She could feel some areas of her Armor Flaking away, Revealing Glowing Orange Cracks in her skin, Which looked like they were made of Magma. She didn't care though, it Could wait till after she killed him. There was no going back now. Also, it was time she Called in the Back-up. She Stopped Sprinting, And lowered her Head, and as she Raised her head, she let out a Low, Mournful Call, Which did not echo, but It Was Visible, even to the Trainers.

The Music that had Been playing Slowly died down, and the air grew a degree colder, but it was barely noticeable since the sun was still shining.

Drake Took a few steps back. "Draco...Dre..." {Good Luck....You'll Need it..} She said, before sprinting to the Houndours side, And Sitting Down. "..Dre..Dra." {Stay Back, please...} She whispered, before turning back to gaze the Sylveon.

Four Patches of Grass Slowly Seemed to catch fire, but the flames were light blue, and not growing in size. A Crystalline structure slowly formed above, hovering above the Flames, Before it was obvious that it was some sort of Eevee.

The Radio Slowly Started to Crackle as the new Pokemon walked past, Before it just went silent. "Wi-Eon-Wispy?" {Where is the Challenger?} The Radio Broadcasted, Loud enough for the Sylveon to hear.

((Oh, and For the Record, I Am The Eeveeloution Master here, Since I Will probably bring a few more Eeveeloution Fakemon in, As long as Y'all don't mind. ))

((Bump! @little-life-light And @Hocus Pocus ))
(Im waiting for @little-life-light bc i attacked their charrie X3)