View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

The whining and melting into the food with horrible heartbroken dramatics was to continue people! Mudhound would not go into that thorn born good night silently! They would make sure their death was pre mourned! That they would ~express~ themselves before the end! HEAR ME CR- oh the thorn was out.

Actually the tripod didnt seem to notice it being taken out at all. Seriously, they didnt even react until Roseraven brought their attention to the fact that it was gone. Weird pain tolerance on that cat but guess that's needed to be totally ok with loosing a leg. It also meant all those dramatics were totally overblown and didnt even have a reasonable root in hurting them.

But hey the sad noises stopped.

Mudhound blinked shocked several times before shuffling themselves so they could properly sit and look at their paw. They blinked at it a couple times then back at Roseraven, then back at the paw, then back at Roseraven.
Then the noises started again.

"THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOU!!!!" The small ex medicine cat would be squashed in a bone crushing hug if Mudhound was close enough. Luckily they werent and instead a happy head bump was aimed at the she cats as the tripod happily blinked at her with still slightly teary eyes. Mudhound was grinning wide again though so all good.

"You saved me! Youre not mean at all that was nice! I dunno why cats would say that then, guess theyre just wrong! Anyway thanks again, thats some cool special thorn removal knowledge I thought that thing was for sure in there forever!"
Roseraven repressed a small snort of amusement as the other warrior hadn't even realised the thorn was out at first. The small tabby was surprised by the head bump but didn't back up or anything. She hadn't felt someone's physical affection in a bit. Asterdance was always busy, and so was she. It would be nice, having more people who didn't run from her like greencough.

"It's no problem. It...really wasn't that deep, you could have probably pulled it out by yourself. Although I'd suggest keeping away from the camp barriers. I've fallen in them and gotten riddled with thorns more times than I can remember." she said with an embarrassed chuckle.