Old January 5th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Silhouettes

Any other day shed call this she cat adorable or cute...I mean to Bramble her attempt to be threatening was more cute than anything . And on a normal day, they'd probably make great friends...she didn't seem to want to fight either. And that made guilt start to bubble and boil in her stomach. Landing in front of the she cat she decided to circle her instead . You could tell that she was regretting this..it was one of those instances where she had to be apart of something that she didn't like. "your attempt is cute . But it's sadly not working " she just felt the need to point that out. With that she aimed a sharpened claw at the mollies shoulder.

@Dirtfur

Having a devilish grin, she was about to aim another attack only for the tom to escape her grasp. She hissed and lashed her tail as her ears pinned back. With her back fur spiked up she aimed one or two more claw like attacks in hopes of landing another hit. "I hope you fish eaters burn in the darkforest! " she snarled . Hoping to atleast anger the tom . Or damage his ego and pride in a way if he had any .
The ShadowClan warrior barely caught the dirt-covered warrior's muzzle. Dirtfur ignored the she-cat's snarling. His ears flattened and his fur was puffed out. His ears was pounded with blood and he can hear hissing and fighting of cats. Swiftly, he turned around to kick more debris into the she-cat.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word